The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries in the UK and the EU, the price includes VAT at the rate of the country of delivery. For deliveries outside the EU (including the Channel Islands and Canary Islands), the price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds. Our UK VAT registration number is 217 2456 21.
A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please view our Delivery Information page.
All products listed on our website are subject to availability and apply only to Lockabox. At times some products listed become unavailable, if so will be contact you to update you and suggest a possible replacement. We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order with us.
Orders are dispatched on receipt of payment via the online checkout system.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 60 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 60 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [INSERT: your name, geographical address and, where available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address]of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods from outside the UK. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition. We would expect the purchaser to cover the cost of return postage to us. We would make any exchange without additional postal charges from us.
On your first order you need to complete your contact details and provide a password. This allows you on subsequent visits to simply type in your email address and password to save time on your next purchase. To register with us you need to be 18 years or over, and you warrant that the details provided by you on registration are true, accurate and complete in all respects.
If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we cannot be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we cannot take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters, and it is the recipient’s responsibility to check these filters. We cannot take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two). We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Two year extended warranty terms and conditions
Your details will be used by Lockabox for guarantee administration and also for marketing purposes (if you have agreed upon registration).
Terms and conditions
1. This offer applies to new appliances only purchased through participating Lockabox stockists. It does not apply to appliances purchased second hand or through private sales.
2. All applications for this free three year extended warranty must be registered online via https://lockabox.com/pages/code-vault The two year extended warranty period strictly applies from two years after the date of purchase and follows on from our standard one year manufacturer’s guarantee, giving you two years cover in total. If you have any queries relating to this application, you should notify us on [email protected]
If your Lockabox product breaks down you should:
1. Check the operating instructions and if the problem cannot be solved then contact us.
2. To arrange a return contact Lockabox Customer Service on 01548 856574 or [email protected] to arrange the return.
Conditions of cover
1. Fraud. All benefits under this cover are forfeited if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.
2. Governing law and statutory rights. This agreement is limited to products bought and used in the U.K, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. The provision of this plan does not affect your statutory rights. This agreement is governed by English law.
3. Rights of third parties. This plan is for the benefit of you, the purchaser named on this application form, and anyone else we have agreed with you. No benefits may be given to anyone else.
4. Events outside our reasonable control. We will not be liable under this cover where we are prevented from performing our obligations to you on account on any such events.
5. Transfer. We are free to transfer our rights and obligations under this cover and to have third parties carry out our obligations.
What is covered
1. Replacement if we consider the product to be not repairable, or beyond economic repair we may pay you the replacement cost of equipment of a similar specification. Alternatively we may, at our discretion replace the product with another of the same or similar specification. The original equipment then becomes our property and may not be disposed of without our consent. The balance of the warranty should be transferred to the new product, for example if we exchange a product with a two year warranty after three years the new product gets two years only.
What is not covered
1. Breakdown due to:
a. Accidental damage.
b. Not following the manufacturer’s user instructions.
c. You deliberately damage or neglect the product.
2. Repair costs for
a. Damage caused by scratching or chipping.
b. Damage caused by foreign objects or substances not normally associated with the product.
c. Cleaning your product.
d. Repairs carried out by persons not authorised by Lockabox customer service.
If you have agreed during registration, your details will be held and used by Lockabox to provide customer service information and about extended warranties and for other marketing purposes. We like to keep our customers up to date with the latest products and promotions from Lockabox. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please contact Lockabox Customer Service.
NB: These are the standard terms and conditions for the Lockabox two year guarantee. Please check your own particular promotion for any additional or alternative terms and conditions.
Jurisdiction and Venue
You agree that any legal action brought against Lockabox Limited shall be governed by UK Law without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the Lockabox.com website shall be an appropriate county court located in South West UK.
If you have any questions or require further information about any of our policies please email [email protected]
Thank you for taking time to read this!