Lockabox One™ - Crystal
Free delivery to UK mainland | International shipping available
Compact and hygienic lockable box for food, medicines and household items
- Ideal for dementia care, diabetics, allergies, child safety, diet management, house shares, co-working spaces and storage of electronic devices
- Organise and secure potentially harmful items in and around the home
- Lock away personal items in schools, workplaces and shared environments
- Keep young ones from accessing medicines, allergenic foods or alcohol
- Great for storing daily essentials in fridges, cupboards and university dorms
High quality lockable container suitable for fridges and freezers with unique features to protect contents from spillages, tampering and external contaminants.
Discreet contemporary design with smooth easy clean surfaces and interlocking stacking sockets for multiple applications.
Changeable 3-digit combination code lock and a front-loaded door that allows access to contents even when stacked or fixed inside a cupboard.
Injection moulded from strong, lightweight and shatter resistant polycarbonate plastic.Made in an ISO-9001 certified UK factory and supplied fully assembled.
- Length: 29.5 cm (31cm including door lock handle)
- Width: 21cm
- Height: 17cm
Full product specifications can be found here
"It's not a safe, it's a Lockabox"
We have designed Lockabox One™ to be used and enjoyed in everyday situations to help improve health, wellbeing and safety. Please, however, consider this legal advise as Lockabox One™ is not indestructible and must be used responsibly.
"Lockabox One™ is designed to offer you a level of protection for your personal goods and a deterrent to theft in a social, domestic and professional environment. Lockabox One™ should not be used to store high-value items and should not be relied upon to prevent individuals determined to gain access with force. You are responsible for goods stored in your Lockabox One™ so please use your Lockabox One™ responsibly."